Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dice party part 2





Jared Massic, Jeff Harper and que ball bullock ruling the photo. Look at Jared. When there is that much fun in the room it's hard to not make that face.




Here is Chris not being amused with rich's head. Glad I got to ride and hang with you rich, and thanks again for riding down to Spanish fork from magna just to ride to SLC with us.




Me and my awesome wife Summer. Thanks for supporting me with this babe! And thanks for driving up alone to hang with us.



Raid rocked the house harder than Aerosmith ever could. I wish I woulda purchased a shirt... Mostly because they were advertised to get you out of a speeding ticket. Cops love raid! I stole the first three pics from steve and the last one from Zach. Thanks holmes.



While I was burglarizing facebook I found this glorious picture that the latter-day misfits posted.

Thanks Matt and dean for your creation, your literary love child brings me much joy. Your style bible keeps my style soul pure and sinless.

No comments: