Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dice magazine party

Did you miss the dice party? Maybe you shouldn't have done that. It was fun, but if you're the type of person who hates fun I guess it's good you missed it. Because it was fun. So fun in fact that all day I have giggled like a school girl reflecting on how bad ass it was. So a big thanks to all that made this thing a thing. The Two Wheeled Freedom Crew thanks you. In our appreciation i'll post these pictures of the party that I nabbed off of facebook from dear friends.


We got jay's street tracker done just in time for the show. No, we didn't trailer it to the show, jay just couldn't drive his red neck assault vehicle and ride his bike back to SLC. But if there is a bike that could look awesome in a trailer it's this one. He looked like he was headed to a dirt track date.



After a freezing ass cold ride from south Utah count we met up with friends at jay's shop. I met some guys that I've only talked to on the Internet. It was cool to meet you Dane, I'd love to hear more of your stories man. And to you Ryan, I hope we can hang more. You are one of the main reasons moto Monday was so cool to me. So don't be a stanger fool! Hang with as YO!



In this picture Chris Henderson does not find Steve Palmieri's impression of the dark lord Satan amusing.

No comments: