Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Isle of man

My Dad sent me this video to me in an email. Isle of man is way up near the top on my bucket list. Not to race it, I don't have the balls for that... I barely have the balls to watch videos of it... It's just flat out insanity, yet it embodies everything that draws me to moto. Watching this video does 2 things to me. First thing it does is scare the living shit out of me. Second thing it does is remind me of how amazing life is. So enjoy it! Life and the video....



2 comments:

XjaykX said...

That is the sickest video I have seen in a long time. Those guys are the most insane riders I have ever seen.

pat the bastard said...

I too will make a pilgrimage to witness the Manx TT before I die. I see it as one of the rare examples of humans truly operating at their full potential. There simply is no other road race as demanding and unforgiving as the Manx TT.