Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dave is a Sissy

I met Mr.Law at Grim CS a few weeks ago, and we got talking about sissy's and number's were exchanged.  I was out of town but when I came back we met up to build a nice little guy for him.  

This is as far as we got really before some friends showed up and we wend for a run to Springville.

Jumping on the bikes to eat.

Jump to the next day which turned out to be an all day (12hr) event.  That's a whole different story it self.

A side view of the rack.  pretty simple and clean.  The skate rack is very nice, and the X is really slick.
 D.Law Photo bombing the pic of his own bike.

This fender was improvised.  We chopped it a little and I put way too many holes in it trying to mount the stock light.  So those will be patched later.  Next project for D.Law, he wants a new plate mount with a new sleek tail light. I'm sure we'll try to take pictures of the event when it happens.

2 comments:

its all gonna burn said...

freaking jared the welder is amazing!!!

BK said...

I love this sissy bar!