Thursday, September 15, 2011

unload cell phone pics

this is what happens when you look over your shoulder and turn back around when your buddies tranny locks and you just about run him down...not the best situation to knock out your only brake when you are at the top of a mountain


this is how you fix it: find a boulder to snuggle up beside and ram your foot peg into it untill you like the brake pedal and actuator line back up...


all "better"...can't believe it didn't brake the foot peg off...my last foot pegs broke off when you looked at them funny


the wasteoids new paint scheme


handy work of me and my 60 dollar flux welder...thats some fluxed up welding


but it fixed this problem for a few hours


just me and steve riding around...no one else was there


grocery grabber


my homegirl braNdy
Va rebel steve
what are the chances me snapping a pic and one of those being in the background?

area 51



4 comments:

Massic Effect said...

Why am I tagged in this, I am in NONE of these photos.

BK said...

Because Jeffica likes you. *winky eyed smiley face*

its all gonna burn said...

*winky one eyed willy*

Steve said...

awsome pics jeff!you are a funny guy!