Saturday, September 10, 2011

Me, Steve and Jared just got back from the Utah Valley University motorcycle show. Pretty small turn out but there were some neat bikes and a fun ride. The coolest part was when we were gearing up to hit the road a dude in the parking lot says to us " You guys should have put your bikes in the show. They are the coolest ones here!" Haha, I don't really consider our bikes to be show bikes. They are just bikes that we've done to have fun. But my most favorite thing at any car/bike show is when I stumble across a car or bike in the parking lot that I think is the coolest thing there. And to have our bikes move someone like that made my day. So here's to you parking lot dude, here's a digital high five!  Thanks for appreciating our bikes!

I was bummed we missed DLaw though... I hope the bright sunlight didn't eff your hangover up to bad!

4 comments:

Teledan said...

WTF? How did I not know about this show?

BK said...

It was a very small show, and was piggy backed in another event called the family expo.

its all gonna burn said...

great pics!

BK said...

The great steven palmiererereteeii took some sweet pics.