Friday, September 9, 2011

Bonneville Vintage GP

Miller Motorsports Park needs more love from the motorbike'n community. If you didn't make it to the races this year, you've got to make it out next year a few times. We have one of the worlds best tracks only an hour away and not very many people get out there. If my amazing camera work doesn't convince you of how great this place is then maybe I should get a better camera. The G10 is having issues. Next year my friends. Make bikes run. Fast.


The fellas lurking the raffled off BMW. Did anyone we know win that thing?


Stoked on dirt bikes, street bikes, and classics all being on the track at the same time.


My favorite


One of my favorites.



I just wanted to point out that yes I am drinking an $8 dollar coors light. Dammit all. What a markup.


Some Two Wheeled Freedom Machine love.

No comments: