Friday, May 20, 2011

SPanish fORK bike night, day shift

here is my veiw of bradys bike night, via 3.0 mega pixel LG phone...i left before the jared started lighting things on fire and the sun set bradys sign that should be done in a couple more months

the early birds


you gotta write your name on your bike or someone might take it. brady, you should thank jared for looking out for you.



yummy food...theres a party in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy! (yo gabba gabba anyone?)





jays bike, should be done in a couple more years



Jesus juice and soda, minus MJ (RIP)




Jesus beer



reading material...i could have spent all night right here



the sun was even our for a while...fyi: this was after steve, jay, zach and 2 other guys i don't know rode thier bikes...my bike is still not done otherwise--nah, i wouldn't have rode


brady and his fancy pants...speaking of my bike, be prepared for a photo shoot of my bike, these coveralls and only these coveralls being worn by brady

can you believe brady pays me (GOOD!) to do this?


















1 comment:

Steve said...

It Was a good night even if my balls were damp all night!