Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Motorcycle Hang-out

Food for the night was super good! Thanks to my wife for putting it together!
Drinks for the Saints.
Drinks for the Sinners.
I was shooting to have the sign all set up and hung, but wasn't able to get it done. There towards the end I was having some serious Paul Sr moments. But I could only threaten myself with a size 14 boot up the ass.
Jay Keele got the shop shirts done so I put my boy Drake to work folding them. I hope I'm not violating any child labor laws. The shirts look great! And if you need any screen printing done, drop Jay a line at xjaykeelex@gmail.com
Shop shirts are $15.00 Buy one and support the shop!




we decided it was time to bust out the hot wrench and fix Jay's Sk8 rack on his sissy bar.
Jared Massic Doin' what he does best, puttin' the heat to the metal.
Everyone supporting the alteration.
My boy Gavin let us use his deck to test out the rack. Worked out slick!
I hope everyone had a good time. I can't wait to have another one. Maybe next time the weather will be a bit more on our side so we can get more bikes to show up.

1 comment:

Massic Effect said...

it's Tuesday Tuesday fun fun fun fun fun YA!