Monday, September 13, 2010

Jay Keele

This is Jay, He's my boy from way back... HA! about 5 years way back...Anyway,  He was the first guy I met in Utah that was into the custom car and bike scene that shared the same love I have for skateboarding. He's introduced me to a bunch of rad people since. I'm always surprised  how many people Jay knows, like the other day we are hanging out at the vintage GP and we split up to find some drinks. About 30 minutes later I get a text from him saying he's in the announcers booth, turns out that the announcer was an old high school buddy. Crazy... So, here we have a little KZ 400 that we are giving the business to. Expect to see CB 750 full faring installed, black and purple paint, and a 3' sissy bar with button tuck upholstery. It should revolutionize the bike world!

3 comments:

its all gonna burn said...

don't forget the vintage firestone tires that hes gonna buy from me, for that kz

Jackieshan said...

When you say cb750 full fairing and 3' sissy bar... this is what comes to mind: http://www.drifting.com/forums/general-chat-drifting-discussion-news-and-site-updates/2857-the-bike-scene-in-japan.html
Japanese motrcycle gangs baby! Hell yeah! Stoked to see this one come together.

XjaykX said...

you are funny...and you say you dont have a sense of humor!