Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Green Whore-net...

OH I need to work on my Photography skillz... Here is a great shot of the front wheel of this majestic beast. This shot does nothing to promote the wickedness of this meth smugglers ride.
I want this tank... I think it's an early Ness, but I'm not sure. I'm really not a fan of prism tanks, but every now and then I see one that really jives with me. If it was mine, I'd do nothing to it... the paint was sick... Again, not my style...But that's what I like about it... The fact that I don't like it. Plus, it'd make mom and dad proud.


 Trippy sexy lady with no face skin... CHECK... Plush frame carpet...CHECK...Gnarly V Dub motor...CHECK... Wheelie bar... CHECK... Nothing improves your trikes bad assedness like a wheelie bar.  

No comments: