Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Reaper to Bounty Hunter

This bike was brought to me because the owner was tired of all the skulls that were bolted to anything and everything that the previous owner could possibly bolt skulls to. Even things that you couldn't bolt skulls to had skulls bolted to them. My customer felt like he should ride the bike shirtless wielding a battle axe and leather pants.  Not really a look that he's opposed to, He just didn't want to blind people with awesome every time he wanted to terrorize the Provo streets...



He say's the sexy devil girl needs to go. What do you guys think?



Found some skulls you missed Mike. Sneaky little bastards... I think we are going to put these up on eBay. But bid with loose wallets my friends. Because with these on your bike you can harness enough evil to ride your steel beast straight to H.E Double Hockey Sticks- Drink some Budweiser with the good ol prince of darkness- and be back home before 10pm so you don't piss off your mom. Sweet!

Want proof? These tires only have like 500 miles on them... When practically all you ride on is scorching brimstone you tend to burn through rubber like no other! Don't worry about it though, just sell your soul to Satan for free rubber for life! You'd be surprised how lonely the Devil is...


So your probably asking your self Hmm, I wonder where they are going with this bike? Think Boba Fett... Yes, Boba Fett

  Kinda sexy huh? Besides, He told me he would catch me an eagle if I'd help him make his dream happen. HOW COULD I REFUSE??? Thanks Mike! Your a Classy Guy.

No comments: