Wednesday, August 18, 2010

TWFMco. Love.


Stoked on the stickers that Iprintstickers.com printed off for me. They are a local Utah county operation, and Ryan is a way cool guy and his sticker quality is top notch. I was blown away when he showed me the stickers that I ordered! He also owns Legion skate shop in Payson. Stop in and say hello, peep his bitchin' caddy, and his artwork. Then go session the Payson skate park. It also rules!


P.S. you see the little air horn on his handle bars? That's his horn! He says it freaks out the inspectors when they ask him to honk his horn.

4 comments:

Massic Effect said...

That park also won't get you AIDS

BK said...

You should also get hassled by the cops because it's such a fun place to sk8. But you won't cause it's legal! You can skate there all you want! For free! I LOVE UTAH!

its all gonna burn said...

i love my TWFMco. stickers!!

Massic Effect said...

Hey I made a blog...it totally sucks but I made one check it out.